What Will I Learn?
- Learn what a coding interview is like
- Learn 3 problem solving techniques you’ll be able to use in your next coding interview!
- Go through 11 of the most essential coding interview questions, coding exercises and answers!
- Overall, feel more confident and be ready for your next coding interview
- You should be familiar with basic data structures such as arrays, hash tables, linked lists, trees, and graphs
- You should be familiar with the Big O notation
As you prepare for your next coding interview, have you ever thought:
- “I wish someone could just walk me through these problems and explain what’s going on.“
- “I wish there was a preselected set of the most important coding interview problems so I can practice them easily.”
If so, this course is for you!
In this course:
- First, I’m going to give you a few problem solving techniques you’ll be able to use right away in your next coding interview.
- Then, I’m going to walk you through the 11 essential coding interview questions and their answers.
- I’ve picked these particular questions because they are the types of questions that are asked most often in programming interviews.
- I’m going to cover problems that use concepts such as arrays, strings, two-dimensional arrays, linked lists and trees.
- You’ll get a coding exercise in Python and Java for each problem, so you can get feedback on your solution right away.
- If you want to use any other language to follow this course, that’s fine too! Just remember to run your solution on your computer to make sure it works.
This course is intended for intermediate to advanced learners who are preparing for their software engineer programming interviews.
So, I’m going to assume that you’re already familiar with concepts such as:
- Two dimensional arrays (which are simply arrays of arrays)
- Breadth first search and depth first search
- Linked lists and trees
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is currently preparing for coding interviews / programming interviews
- Anyone who wants to improve their problem solving / coding skills in general (coding interviews are a good way to practice these skills)
Please Note: This is a torrent file download. You will require a torrent player to download the contents of this file. If you don’t have a torrent player please download it for FREE on http://www.utorrent.com/
File Password: HiOrla.com
Download Size: 274 MB
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/11-essential-coding-interview-questions/
DMCA Notice: HiOrla.com does NOT hold any video files on its servers. HiOrla.com only provides links to third party services. Therefore HiOrla.com is fully compliant to DMCA and not responsible for any copyrights violations.