- Operations, including order of operations and like-terms
- Fractions, exponents, and radicals
- Equations and systems of equations, including inverse operations, direct and inverse variation, and distance/rate/time problems
- Graphing, including parallel and perpendicular lines, and parabolas
- Polynomials and factoring, including the quadratic formula and completing the square
- Functions, including domain and range, and sums and products of functions
- Inequalities, including trichotomy and graphing inequalities and conjunctions on a number line
- Statistics, including probability, and box-and-whisker and stem-and-leaf plots
- Elementary math (arithmetic)
- Decimals, fractions, exponents, radicals
HOW BECOME AN ALGEBRA MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY
This 343-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Algebra, and it includes more than 115 quizzes (with solutions!) to help you test your understanding along the way. Become an Algebra Master is organized into the following sections:
- Rules of equations
- Simple equations
- Advanced equations
- Systems of two equations
- Systems of three equations
And here’s what you get inside of every lesson:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning… I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of our quizzes. If you pass, wonderful. If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask me for help in the Q&A section.
HERE’S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF BECOME AN ALGEBRA MASTER HAVE TOLD ME:
“Thank you Krista for making this so clear and understandable! You are a fantastic tutor. A+++” – Omid N.
“At the peak of my mathematical skill level I reached only into the very early stages of learning Trigonometry. Fast forward to now (my early 30’s) and by experience alone, realize the infinite possibilities of being a master in mathematics. I chose Ms. King’s Algebra course as a review to move past my previous level and must say that I not only ENJOY the course she offers but am getting more from it learning wise than I could have imagined. I wish to complete all of her classes and am extremely confident that her teaching style can get me there. Other than mere reference of other resources, I plan to stay on track with all of Ms. King’s courses exclusively. Thank you for a great learning experience!” – Dean F.
“Great! I love how she teaches!” – Fred B.
“The instructor is very clear, both in ideas and in speech. She moves quickly enough to keep your attention, but not so that you get lost.” – Janet M.
“I have been enrolled in several Udemy courses but this course is the best. It’s my first time posting a review because I am really happy with how Krista King teaches mathematics. One of the best courses on Udemy.” – Salahuddin S.
“This course is awesome. She explains everything perfectly. And if you want you can complete a test after every video to make sure you understand everything. I strongly recommend it.” – Rafael N.
“The sessions are well planned. Exercises are done at the right times to help consolidate what you have learned during the sessions. Definitely the best math course I have taken. The instructor has done an awesome job with this one.” – Eduardo C.
“The instructor’s delivery is clear and engaging. The pacing is effective and the quizzes serve to reinforce the knowledge as I learn it.” – Jeremiah P.
- Current algebra students, or students about to start algebra who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with algebra
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after being away from school for a while
Please Note: This is a torrent file download. You will require a torrent player to download the contents of this file. If you don’t have a torrent player please download it for FREE on http://www.utorrent.com/
NOTE: Contact me if download link is not working ( please include the url of the page)
File Password: HiOrla.com
Download Size: 1.24 GB
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/integralcalc-algebra/
DMCA Notice: HiOrla.com does NOT hold any video files on its servers. HiOrla.com only provides links to third party services. Therefore HiOrla.com is fully compliant to DMCA and not responsible for any copyrights