What Will I Learn?
- How to build any app you want
- Craft a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs
- Build fully-fledged apps for your startup or business
- Work as a freelance iOS developer
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit
- Create your first Machine Learning app using Apple’s new CoreML
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac laptop or iMac (or a PC running macOS)
- No paid software required – all apps will be created in Xcode 9 (which is free)
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get Xcode installed set up
Welcome to the Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp. This Swift 4 course is based on our in-person app development bootcamp in London. We’ve perfected the curriculum over 3 years of in-person teaching.
Our complete app development bootcamp teaches you how to code using Swift 4 and build beautiful iOS 11 apps for iPhone and iPad. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an iOS app developer.
The course includes over hours and hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge through making real world apps. e.g. Pokemon Go, Whatsapp, QuizUp and Yahoo Weather.
It’s updated to include over 5 hours of content on Apple’s brand new ARKit for making Augmented Reality apps and CoreML for making intelligent apps with Machine Learning. You’ll be building image recognition apps and incredible 3D animated AR apps.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Swift 4 and be ready to make your own apps or start a freelancing job as an iOS 11 developer.
You’ll also have a portfolio of over 20 apps that you can show off to any potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 23 hours of HD 1080p video content
- Building over 20 fully-fledged including ones that use Firebase, machine learning and augmented reality
- All the knowledge you need to start building any app you want
- Thousands of dollars worth of design assets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $8000+ app development bootcamp course materials and curriculum
From beginner to iOS 11 app developer with just one course
We know that you’re here because you value your time. If you wanted to watch someone program for hours and hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’d be on YouTube.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and we’re always on hand to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Machine Learning: How to make artificially intelligent apps using iOS 11’s new CoreML framework.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit framework.
Who is the target audience?
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with Swift 4 and native app development. Start with the Xcode walkthrough lesson and we’ll get you familiar with iOS development in no time!
- If you are switching from Objective-C to Swift then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Swift Language module.
- If you are a pro iOS developer and want to quickly get up to date with Apple’s new iOS 11 APIs, then start with the modules on ARKit and CoreML.
Please Note: This is a torrent file download. You will require a torrent player to download the contents of this file. If you don’t have a torrent player please download it for FREE on http://www.utorrent.com/
File Password: HiOrla.com
Download Size: 6.36 GB
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/ios-11-app-development-bootcamp/
DMCA Notice: HiOrla.com does NOT hold any video files on its servers. HiOrla.com only provides links to third party services. Therefore HiOrla.com is fully compliant to DMCA and not responsible for any copyrights violations.